Asset Finance Limited is seeking interest from investors for Term Deposit Investments.
Asset Finance is a New Zealand investment finance company (www.assetfinance.co.nz) that has grown from a small local business in Whakatane to a nation-wide company now employing 18 full time staff.
It is a non-bank deposit taker regulated by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Under its licence issued on 11 March 2015, Asset Finance is permitted to accept term deposits from the general public and to deploy those funds into consumer and business lending activities.
Since 1997, Asset Finance has successfully lent over $275 million to over 35,000 New Zealand consumers and small businesses. The Company continues to source investment deposits from the public, and lend that money to individuals, companies and trusts. It’s lending is provided in the form of a range of consumer loan and business finance solutions with loans ranging from $1,000 to $750,000. The majority of the Company’s loans are asset-backed, providing investors with security for their investment.
We pride ourselves on being customer-focused, transparent and flexible; and we review each loan application on its unique merit, looking for the best possible solution for each client.
Asset Finance’s conservative lending policy and strong corporate and compliance governance ensured it successfully operated through market downturns such as the global financial crisis and COVID-19. It is well positioned to continue to provide investors with stable and consistent returns in excess of the term deposit rates currently being offered by the banks.
- Financial Services Provider
- Asset Finance is a registered Financial Services Provider (FSP3501, registered 17 September 2010) and a member of the Insurance and Savings Ombudsman Scheme ("ISO Scheme").
- Licensed Non-bank deposit taker
- Asset Finance Limited is a Non-Bank Deposit Taker regulated by the Reserve Bank of New Zealand licensed under the Non-Bank Deposit Takers Act 2013.
- The creditworthiness of Asset Finance Limited has been rated by Standard & Poors, a ratings agency approved by the Reserve Bank under section 86 of the Non-bank Deposit Takers Act 2013.
Asset Finance Limited is the issuer of the term deposits. To view a copy of Asset Finance’s latest Product Disclosure Statement click on the Documents tab. If you wish to invest or would like more information, Register Interest and you will be put in touch with a Asset Finance representative.
More information is also available on the Reserve Bank website.