The opportunity exists for wholesale investors to express interest in a Convertible Note investment in Black Robin.
Black Robin is a residential property developer focused on multi dwelling developments in New Zealand’s urban centers.
Our leadership team combines over 100 years of personal and professional experience in property including development, financing, valuation, quantity surveying, construction and marketing. For more about who we are, please visit www.blackrobin.com
As at the date of this listing, Black Robin currently has two projects underway in Auckland, with a third currently in the due diligence phase.
Black Robins business model – In Brief:
Black Robin is the majority shareholder of its subsidiaries, each being a special purpose vehicle that owns and carries out individual property developments. Black Robin helps to acquire the land and fund resource consent costs in order for each subsidiary to carry out the property development. On establishing adequate debt and equity funding, the subsidiary releases capital back to Black Robin, and Black Robin recycles this capital to acquire more property. Profits generated from each subsidiary are paid to Black Robin.
- Black Robin is raising capital to help fund and expand its operations by issuing 3.75 million Convertible Notes at $1.00 each.
- 10.0% per annum interest is attached to each note and is paid quarterly in arrears.
- The minimum investment amount is $50,000, or increments of $10,000 above this minimum amount.
- All Convertible Notes will convert into ordinary shares in Black Robin upon maturity in three years’ time, unless the investor notifies Black Robin that they would like to exit.
- Upon conversion, investors hold shares of the same class as the Founders of Black Robin.
- It is Black Robin’s intention that dividends will be paid out on ordinary shares in the future, subject to the financial needs of the corporate group company.
- Noteholders are able to exit upon maturity in three years’ time and be repaid their original investment in cash. Noteholders who choose this exit will not own any shares in Black Robin.
More information is available in the flyer.
The full Investor Bundle contains:
- Information Memorandum
- Deed Poll relating to Convertible Notes
- Form of Subscription Letter
- Carl Brandt Tax Opinion
- Black Robin Equity Limited Consolidated Financial Statements to 31 March 2021
- Management, Administration, and Services Agreements
Black Robin is being advised by:
- Esperance Capital - This Offer
- Flacks and Wong - Legal, Equity Raisings and this Offer
- Quantum Business Services - Accounting
For access to the flyer, click on the Documents tab below. Register Interest to receive more information and you will be contacted by the Issuer or advisor.