The opportunity exists for wholesale investors to express interest in Momentis Surgical Limited. This is another med-tech opportunity coming out of our US based private equity partners who have also introduced our investors to the likes of Airbnb, Orchestra Biomed, Palinter and SpaceX.
Momentis Surgical has set out to transform robotic-assisted surgery, with proprietary technology that has the potential to far surpass today’s best solutions. Providing unprecedented access and maneuverability, the new Momentis Surgical’s Anovo™ Surgical System features miniature, humanoid-shaped robotic arms with human dexterity, superhuman flexibility, and 360˚ articulation. In addition to these features, the system will be sold at a significantly lower price compared to other marketed robotic surgery systems potentially allowing more medical facilities including hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers to access and adopt surgical robotics.
Beyond the current applications for transvaginal procedures, Momentis Surgical is further developing this technology to explore its use in abdominal single and multi-port surgery, as well as other transluminal indications.
- First FDA-authorized (de Novo) miniaturized humanoid robotic platform that mimics a surgeon’s arms
- Large TAM of $10B+ with a clear product roadmap starting with gynecology
- Ability to become standard of care
- Transvaginal approach enables more procedures to be performed, with safer and better outcomes in accordance with societal guideline recommendations
- Potential for significant benefits to all stakeholders – patients, physicians, providers and payors
- Commercial-stage, with attractive revenue growth and long-term gross margin profile outlook implying attractive entry valuation
- Meaningful near-term and longer-term growth drivers
- Leadership and Board with deep experience and knowledge in surgical robotics
For more information, please refer to the Investor presentation in the documents tab. To be put in contact with the issuer click Register Interest