The opportunity exists to register interest for an investment into Pasifika Air Limited.
Pasifika Air was founded by Christchurch businessman Mike Pero and has been been working with the Cook Islands Government and tourism board since April to get the airline up and flying and will initially operate three flights a week from both Wellington and Christchurch to Rarotonga on two leased Boeing 737-800s.
The ‘wider vision’ of Pasifika Air goes well beyond the Cook Islands and the airline also aims to have flights from New Zealand to various Pacific Islands as well as to Australia,
Pasifika Air is seeking a further $2.5m to complete a $10m Capital Raise.
- Experienced Team. The Pasifika Air Board will consist of three former “Airline” board members, Senior Management team - highly experienced airline executives (180 years experience)
- Operation based upon non-competing routes - passenger, freight, charter and other revenue
- Mike Pero track record of successful start-up companies includes Mike Pero Mortgages, Flight Experience, Mike Pero Real Estate & others. Combined sale values exceeding $55m
- NZ CAA Airline Operators Certificate partly processed – due for completion June 2021
- Pilots and crew lists complete and ready to sign contracts for service
- Aircraft lease options available and aircraft ready for a June start date Boeing 737-800
- Pasifika Air will provide work for 40-50 Kiwis
- Pasifika will assist with the recovery of the Cook Island economy
For more information, Register Interest and you will be put in touch with the advisor. An Information Memorandum will be made available upon signing of an NDA.