Passive Investment into Viticulture - Tarras, Central Otago
This is an opportunity for Wholesale Investors to express interest in an investment into the viticulture sector. This investment includes a long-term 5+5 full operational lease on an established vineyard with a long term lease-back to the vendor. This strong tenant has long standing grower relationships, great infrastructure and system and an excellent joint management model with top viticulture contractors.
- 28.52 ha of land with options
- Attractive investment with lease-back
- 5.8% yield
- Central Otago vineyard
The Sales Process
Colliers International is privileged to offer this Vineyard for sale with a long term leaseback in place from 2021 vintage. Either invest alone or buy as a part of a syndicate with minimum investment parcels of $550,000 (plus GST if any).
- Lot 3: 20.58ha with 15.7ha Pinot Noir/Pinot Gris. Purchase price $2,650,000 plus GST with rental of $149,500 plus GST.
- Lot 4: 7.49ha with 7.75ha Pinot Noir. Purchase price $1,195,000 plus GST with rentalof $73,625 plus GST.
- Total 28.52ha with 23.45ha Pinot Noir/Pinot Gris. Purchase price $3,845,000 plusGST with rental of $222,775 plus GST.
[Note: This offer is only open to investors that fall within the exclusions applicable to offers made under the Financial Market Conduct Act 2013]
Key Property Information
- 351 Maori Point Road, Tarras, Central Otago
- Well located to various service towns including:
- Tarras 8km
- Cromwell 28km
- Wanaka 21km
- Queenstown 82km
For more information, find the investment brochure under the documents tab, or register interest.