Our New York based Broker Partners have secured access to a block of shares in Rivian, an electric vehicle manufacturer based in Illinois USA. Rivian has developed and vertically integrated a connected electric platform that can be flexibly applied firstly it's two Electric Adventure Vehicle launch products - the R1T and R1S, which deliver up to 400+ miles of range and provide an unmatched combination of performance, off-road capability and utility as well as B2B products such as the Amazon last mile delivery vans. The vehicles perform on- or off-road, providing cargo solutions to easily store any type of gear and, very importantly, being capable of driving long distances on a single charge. These vehicles will be produced at Rivian’s manufacturing plant in Illinois., with customer deliveries expected to begin in summer 2021.
Syndex is inviting expressions of interest to invest, which will be passed on to the brokers to follow up.
Rivian has recently closed an investment round of $2.65 billion. The financing was led by funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. This round also included Fidelity Management and Research Company, Amazon’s Climate Pledge Fund, Coatue and D1 Capital Partners as well as several other existing and new investors.
The $2.65m capital raising investment announcement is Rivian’s first in 2021 and the company has now raised $8 billion since the start of 2019. In addition to investors in this round, Rivian has previously attracted investors such as attracted investment from Ford Motor co., Amazon and funds managed by Black Rock.
- In July, Rivian announced a $2.5 billion funding round led by funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- In February, Rivian announced a $700 million funding round led by Amazon.
- In April, Rivian announced that Ford Motor Company invested $500 million and that the companies would collaborate on a future program.
- In September, Cox Automotive announced its $350 million investment in Rivian, complemented by plans to collaborate on logistics and service.
- In late September, Rivian announced it was developing a custom electric delivery van for Amazon utilising Rivian’s skateboard platform and that 100,000 of these vans had been ordered with customer deliveries starting in 2021.
- In December, Rivian closed an investment round of $1.3 billion. The financing was led by funds and accounts advised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. with additional participation from Amazon, Ford Motor Company and funds managed by BlackRock.
See links to recent media articles below:
When you click on Register Interest you will be contacted by a representative from the advisor to the issuer and be provided access to the Placement Memorandum and valuation information.
This information is qualified in its entirety by, and should be read in conjunction with the Placement Memorandum, including the “Risk Factors” and ”Conflicts of Interest” described there in for a complete understanding of the Offering, the Fund and the relationship of various parties affiliated with the Fund including the Placement Agent and its principals.
All figures are in USD unless otherwise stated.