In ‘building a better connected private market community’ we seek to offer solutions to a diverse group of investment businesses. No matter the size or system, values or volume, the Syndex platform caters to iwi, funds, private companies and co-operatives in the same way that we do to more customary issuers. The solutions remain the same but are utilised or revered in different ways.
We welcome a new grower-owned business to the platform - Apata Group Limited. Apata are specialists service providers for kiwifruit and avocado; they grow, harvest, pack and store the highly-prized fruit throughout the Bay of Plenty.
They’ve joined us to streamline their shareholder administration into time-saving automated processes.
That’s not all… here are many more reasons to partner with Syndex:
Benefits - for collective businesses
- Efficiencies - providing administration services to help with registry, record keeping, compliance and regulatory issues (AML/CFT, FMCA)
- Member relations and communication - tools to deliver reports, market information and analytics
- CRM Functionality - flexible tools for management and director engagement with members
- Online voting and corporate action
Benefits - for collective members
- Easy access to data - providing information (financial, operational, trading history) to support investment decisions
- Accessibility of capital - growth and succession solutions, and ability to ‘share-up’ and ‘share-down’
- Messaging functionality - members can connect directly with managers. One place for all communication
- Maximising investment confidence - fair, orderly and transparent private markets. Enhancing liquidity and price discovery via the secondary market.
Do you know of a business that could benefit from a time-saving investment management system? Do you know of a family unit trust or Maori trust that needs better data storage and governance? If you do, please pass on our details or email email@example.com.